Join us in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade!
Hurray! Dublin Cycling Campaign has been invited back into the St. Patrick’s Day Parade and we are looking for volunteers to be part of the cycling space.
This year the theme is The Future and we are thrilled to have on board professional dance artist and choreographer Amy Kinlon who will be developing our cycling routine. Our first practice session takes place this Sunday (14th Feb) at 3pm in Smithfield Square. Wear warm (and flexible!) clothing and choose a bicycle that is most easily maneouvreable!
Even if you cannot make this initial practice session, but want to be part of our cycling space in the parade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP with:
- Your name(s), email(s) and mobile number(s)
- Number of people who can commit to partaking in the parade (whatever the weather!)
- Nos of adults / children (with rough ages)
- Type of bike (cargo bike / bike with trailor / other bike etc.)
- Can you attend this Sunday 14th Feb (Yes/No)
- Are you a member of the Dublin Cycling Campaign (Yes/No)
There will be several further practice sessions over the coming weeks, days/times to be decided. We will also be developing our overarching concept very soon and will advise on costumes/accessories etc. in due course.
Finally, we expect there to be lots of interest in our space this year and we’ll give preference to those who are members of the Campaign. If you are not already a member, do please join!
Dublin Cycling Campaign Events Team
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!