AGM of the Dublin Cycling Campaign
AGM of the Dublin Cycling Campaign. A review of the past year and look to the future. And an opportunity new people to volunteer for roles within the campaign.
The AGM is a great opportunity for new people to get involved in the Campaign and to help change the city for the better.
A broad draft outline of the agenda for the Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- Introductory Words and Films
- Reports on last 12 months (Dublin, Ireland and European levels)
- Round table introductions / what was each person’s highlight of 2012-13 and priority for 2013-14?
- Election of Officers in our main spheres of work - Events, Communications, Membership, Funding, Research / Lobbying at a Local Authority Level (Dublin City, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown Co Co, South Dublin Co Co, Fingal), National Lobbying / Connecting with the work of Cyclist.ie (www.cyclist.ie) , Strategy and Governance
- Final Announcements + Cakes, Raffles, Mingling…..
*** For a full list of roles in Dublin Cycling Campaign, see: http://www.dublincycling.ie/sites/dublincycling.ie/files/users/9/dcc_pos…
All welcome as always.
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!