City Team Dublin #ECC2016eu May 1st Short Cycle
On Sunday May 1st to launch the European Cycling Challenge (#ecc2016eu) for Dublin, the Dublin Cycling Campaign welcomes you to join us on a short city centre cycle along the Grand Canal Cycleway.
Assemble near the Grand Canal Theatre and the Marker Hotel from 10:30am for departure at 11:00am.
We will then follow the Grand Canal Greenway up to Portobello logging our combined trips into City and Sub Team Leaderboards as well as our personal record and heat map as we go.
Journey end to end is around 3 km and will take approx 20 minutes at a easy comfortable pace.
- Be sure to download Cycling365 app and register at http://www.cyclingchallenge.eu
- Please note this is an informal and social event.
- Cyclists are responsible for their own safety.
- Please remember this is not a race.
- We request that all participants strictly obey the Traffic Rules for Cyclists as set out in the Road Traffic Regulations.
- We ask you to adhere to traffic lights and road signs.
- Please cycle no more than two abreast.
- Above all Stay Safe.
- All are welcome.
Join US! Help to make Dublin a better cycling city!
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!