Community Garden Cycle 2023
Bike Week Community Gardens Cycle - 2023
Dublin Cycling Campaign and Dublin Community Growers will host a leisurely cycle tour of some of Dublin’s wonderful community gardens.
Southside from the Stillgarden to Mansion House
Both routes will meet up at the Mansion House where the Lord Mayor, Caroline Conroy will host us for refreshments.
Each route takes approximately 2.5hrs and is open to all cycling abilities. Please note:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All bikes must be in good order - we can’t fix bikes on the day so make sure you bring a pump, puncture repair kit etc
- The weather is looking fabulous so make sure you have sun protection, drinks and snacks
- There will be marshals to help everyone along but you are responsible for your own safety
- Bike parking at the Mansion House is basic but we will have some marshals keeing an eye on the bikes
- Enjoying yourself is required!
Registration is essential but unfortunately registration is now closed
- Arr: 12:00 - Santry Community Garden - Dep: 12:30
- Arr: 12:00 - Raheny Village - Dep: 12:30
- Arr: 1:00 Mucky Lane / The Piggery - Dep: 1:30
- Arr: 1:45 - Mud Island - Dep: 2:10
- Arr: 2:30 Mansion House
- Arr: 12:00 - The Stillgarden, Inchicore - Dep: 12:30
- Arr: 12:50 - Flanagan’s Field - Dep: 1:20
- Arr: 1:25 - St James Linear Park - Dep: 1:50
- Arr: 2:00 - Taplin’s Field, Bridgefoot St - Dep: 2:20
- Arr: 2:30 - Mansion House
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!