Cycle South Dublin Webinar 25 November
Join us at a public webinar to find out more about South Dublin County Council’s plans for cycling in the South Dublin region, and how you can have your say on these plans.
The council will be launching the Cycle South Dublin programme at the public webinar from 7-8pm on Wednesday 25 November. Cycle South Dublin includes 41 projects that would deliver nearly 210km of new and improved cycle lanes over the next ten years.
The speakers include:
- Mick Mulhern, Director of Land Use, Planning and Transportation, South Dublin County Council
- Finola O’Driscoll, Senior Programme Manager, National Transport Authority
- Ally Menary, Road Safety Officer, South Dublin County Council
- Ronan Carroll, Dodder Greenway Project Manager, South Dublin County Council
- Kevin Baker, Chairperson Dublin Cycling Campaign, Dublin Cycling Campaign
The Cycle South Dublin plans are available on the SDCC website.
The Council are inviting submissions or observations in relation to the draft strategy either online or by post, addressed to: Senior Executive Officer, Land Use Planning and Transportation Department, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24, D24 A3EX by Friday 18 December 2020.
And the council are inviting people to complete the Cycle South Dublin Survey.
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!