Dublin Cycling Campaign CLG AGM
The Dublin Cycling Campaign CLG Annual General Meeting was held on Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 7.30 pm. The Dublin Cycling Campaign CLG is the legal entity under which Cyclist.ie and Dublin Cycling Campaign operate.
The AGM was open to fully paid-up members of the Dublin Cycling Campaign and Cyclist.ie.
Draft minutes to follow
- Approve Minutes of 2019 AGM - https://docs.google.com/document/d/16IRu2GsvYbJba_1rdzvZbbDrXLRScuhqSt9n…
- Review Financial Accounts
- Provide an update on Governance Issues
- Vote on any motions - no motions were submitted
- Elections - there are no open positions on the board therefore there will be no elections
Submitting and voting on Motions
Member motions can be submitted by paid-up members and must be submitted to the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 26th November 2020. Motions will be proposed and seconded by members. We will not accept any ammendments to motions on the day so please make sure they are written as clear, actionable items for the board.
- Final date of registration - 2nd December 2020. Only fully paid-up members of Dublin Cycling Campaign and Cyclist.ie as at 5pm on 2nd December 2020 can attend and vote at the AGM.
- Send member motions to email@example.com by 26th November 2020
- Final agenda including motions will be sent 24 hours in advance of AGM - 2nd December 2020
- Annual General Meeting - 3rd December 2020 at 7.30pm
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!