Family-Friendly Dodder Cycle
Join us for a family-friendly cycle along the beautiful Dodder River, taking in two of the recently installed bridges.
- Where: meeting point is Dodder Bridge opposite Riverside Cottages (Kilvere side), behind Templeogue Village
- When: 11am Sunday 7 November
- For: kids and adults of all abilities
- Route: along the Dodder, past Bushy Park and up to Ely’s Arch, returning along the same route
- Distance and Duration: 4 km and 90 minutes
We will have marshals. Parking is available in Templeogue Village car park (behind Hollingsworth Cycles). Bring a picnic to enjoy afterwards on the Kilvere side of the Dodder, near Riverside Cottages, or you can pop in to Templeogue Village for refreshments. All welcome!
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!