Playback: Executive Panel Discussion: The Future of Cycling in Dublin
We’re bringing together many of the key decision makers in Dublin to talk about the future of cycling. How has COVID changed travel Dublin? How has the quick-build cycle infrastructure in response to COVID changed their plans? Where do they see Dublin in 5, 10, 15 years time?
- Hugh Creegan, Deputy CEO, National Transport Authority
- Brendan O’Brien, Head of Technical Services, Environment & Transportation Department, Dublin City Council
- Mick Mulhern, Director of Planning and Transport, South Dublin County Council
- Jane Hackett, Senior Programme Manager, An Taisce Green-Schools
- Kevin Baker, Chairperson, Dublin Cycling Campaign
Chaired by Mairéad Forsythe, Dublin Cycling Campaign.
Bike Week 2020 webinar series coordinated by Vinnie Meyler and Conor Cahill.
See more here https://www.dublincycling.com/bikeweek2020
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!