Playback: How to Win Friends and Influence Policy and Actions of Public Authorities
Everything you wanted to know about writing letters, filling out surveys and making submissions to public consultations.
The thought of having to write what might seem like a thesis into yet another web form for a local or national authority might fill sane people full of dread.
A panel of experts presented on the topic and their experiences on how to influence the policy and actions of public authorities. This evening’s speakers include:
- Muireann O’Dea, South Dublin Cycling Advocacy Group, Love 30, & former Chair of Dublin Cycling Campaign
- Dr. Damien Ó Tuama, National Cycling Coordinator, Cyclist.ie – the Irish Cycling Advocacy Network
- Phoebe Duvall, Planning and Environmental Policy Officer, An Taisce - The National Trust for Ireland
- David Clements, Project Manager, Strategic Planning Section, National Transport Authority
- Arran Bolger, former Infrastructure Working Group Lead, Dublin Cycling Campaign
- Kevin Baker, Chair, Dublin Cycling Campaign
The event was chaired by Cynthia O’Mahony, DLR Cycling Advocacy Group and former Climate Ambassador. Organised by Mairéad Forsythe and Conor Cahill are really grateful to everyone to attended and presented.
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!