We Invite you to Ireland for the 2014 ECF AGM
From 24th April - 26th April 2014
This is the first time in the ECF’s 30 year history that the AGM has been held in Ireland and we are delighted to be inviting you here. We really hope you can attend what will be an action-packed AGM and help to strengthen the growing alliance of cycling advocacy groups, so as to normalise everyday cycling in Europe and beyond. With the help of a vibrant volunteer team, we have designed an exciting programme that goes well beyond a single day AGM meeting!
As well as catching up with your ECF colleagues and partaking in a busy AGM meeting, you will also get a chance to sample life in Dublin city with cycling campaigners from around Ireland. We’ll have socialising night and day, in Dublin City and County, and in the lovely West of Ireland for the optional trip after the meetings in Dublin.
Please read the information here carefully and then complete the Registration Survey Questionnaire AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to book your place at the AGM. There are a small number of spaces left.
Note that this must be completed by all delegates, regardless of where they intend staying.
- Why come to Dublin?
- Travelling To and From Dublin and Finding the Hotel
- Dining and Socialising
- Exploring the West - Come to Sligo for a Magical Experience
We look forward to seeing you in Ireland!
CÉAD MÍLE FÁILTE! One Hundred Thousand Welcomes!
2014 ECF AGM Organising Committee
- Dr. Mike McKillen, Chairperson, Cyclist.ie
- Muireann O’Dea, Chairperson, Dublin Cycling Campaign
- Colm Ryder, Cyclist.ie / Dublin Cycling Campaign ECF AGM Coordinator
- Gemma Woods from Cyclist.ie member group Sligo Cycles
- Patricia Gardiner from Cyclist.ie member group Sligo Cycles
- Damien Ó Tuama, Cyclist.ie / An Taisce National Cycling Coordinator
- Delphine Sire, Event Management Group, Dublin Cycling Campaign
- Gemma Lougheed, Communications Group, Dublin Cycling Campaign
Thank You to our AGM Supporters
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin by becoming a member!