Cyclist.ie Council Meeting
Dublin Cycling Campaign is one of many cycle advocacy groups making up the Irish Cycling Advocacy Network, Cyclist.ie. This Saturday 12th March these groups are coming together for the first all island meeting of 2016. There will be representatives from all 4 corners of our island. For cycling advocates there are many interesting topics on the table, including:
- Update News from all the local groups - whats happening down your way!?
- Agency reports - results of Cyclist.ie meetings with Government Departments and Agencies on cycling initiatives
- National Cycling Coordinator report - dealing with activities here in Ireland and links with overseas cycling bodies.
- Cycle promotion initiatives, including Bikeweek, and Cycle Officer developments
- Discussions on a variety of other topics, including development of Green Cycle Routes, Planning Consultation issues, Political Lobbying
- Presentations on 1.5stayin’ alive campaign and LOVE30 Campaign
All cycling activists are welcome to come and join the discussions, but please let us know if you intend coming by emailing email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 11th March
Help us do more for cycling in Dublin, please consider getting involved.